Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Country Cats


A couple of months ago, I was at the Animal Humane Society in Golden Valley with my foster kittens and I overheard a woman concerned about dropping off the stray cat she had been caring for. I told her I had a place for the indoor/outdoor cat with friends of mine and my matchmaking worked out. My friends also took in a pair of motherless kittens, so a blended family was created. You can read the whole story at "Arms Full of Love".

I got an update today.

Hello,

Here are some updated pics of our young cat family.
Pebbles is the beautiful calico on the driveway. Alfie is our orange/white male. Enya is our gray female. Alfie & Enya are brother and sister and they were born on approx. May 14th. The kittens have grown so fast! Pebbles is approx. 15 months old.

Pebbles has been going outside pretty regularly now and she knows how to use the cat door on the garage. Alfie & Enya have gone outside a few times with our supervision. They are both still a little young to be left outdoors on their own.

Enjoy the pictures!
S.

No comments: